Why do you think Poker is a gamble game?
Sports betting, roulette, black jack or a slot machine are clearly associated with gambling. I don’t understand why everyone joins this group so easily to play poker online as well. Poker is a game of skill just like chess.
It has been described mathematically. Each hand is closed in numbers of the probability calculus. Every self-respecting player can easily calculate whether a given hand is favorable in a given situation or not. Poker players are not motivated by the curiosity to check opponent’s hands, they rule the money or the blind desire to play to play. They treat poker as their profession, enjoy the skills they have and want to develop these skills. They read books, forums, blogs. They watch streams. They exchange views on the hands and learn a lot every day.
The game of poker may be organized in casinos or outside the casino by entities organizing gambling games on the basis of a license to operate a casino in the following way:
1) In the casino, if the poker rules have been previously approved by the minister responsible for public finances and:
- a) The game is played by an authorized employee and the players are playing against the casino either
- b) in the form of a poker tournament, if the participants play against each other and the number of participants is at least 10 people and the organization of such a tournament has been reported to the director of the tax administration chamber competent for the place where the poker tournament is organized;
2) Outside the casino in the form of a poker tournament, if:
- a) Poker tournament participants play against each other and the number of tournament participants is at least 10 people
- b) Such a poker tournament has been reported to the director of the tax administration chamber competent for the place where the poker tournament is organized,
- c) The rules of the poker tournament have been previously approved by the minister responsible for public finance,
- d) The entity organizing the poker tournament is obliged to install the audio-visual system referred to in Art.